Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- Are you living in a sexless or near sexless relationship?
- Does your partner want sex a lot more than you do?
- Do physical problems keep you from enjoying sex?
- Does sex no longer feel as good as it once did?
- Is sex a topic you rarely discuss–or when you do, someone is angry?
- Would you prefer never to have sex again?
This book might change your life. It offers unique solutions both to women who wish to revitalize their libido and to women not interested in being sexual, but who want to stay in their relationship. These solution options take into consideration you and your partner’s emotional needs, aging bodies, and health challenges.
The only thing needed is your willingness to examine your personal relationship with sex, and to explore approaches to sex within your relationship.
The material presented in this book will give you the opportunity to examine your lack of interest in sex and how various factors can affect your physical expression of intimacy. Moreover, medical and natural solutions are provided to deal with your perceived low libido, whether it has been compromised by hormonal imbalance, physical, and/or life challenges.
Are you tired of saying or hearing these words?
- Not tonight dear
- I’m too tired
- Is sex the only thing on your mind?
- We’re too old for sex.
- When are we going to have sex again?
- We haven’t had sex in so long, I’m beginning to think you don’t love me anymore?
- You can’t expect me to go without sex.
These statements and questions are addressed, with information and activities found throughout the book. Sample dialogues are included to help alleviate any unease or embarrassment you may have in talking about anything related to sex and/or your body. The partial workbook format is designed to support you in exploring your connection with sex, and developing a personalized expression of intimacy.